- As low as $190/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Queens Grant 790
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Whether you're here to spend quality time at the beach less than a mile away or play on one of this area's three world-class golf courses, this ground-floor hideaway is the ideal choice for your next vacation on Hilton Head Island. This condo is sure to please guests of all ages and features a vaulted ceiling, oceanside decor and colors, and plenty of beautiful amenities. Prepare everybody's favorite recipes in the well-equipped, full kitchen and then dine together or play board games at the table for six. The adjacent living area includes two comfortable couches, a TV ready for movie nights, and sliding door access out to the furnished and enclosed patio where you can dine alfresco or just relax with your morning coffee and one of the included books.
QUEENS GRANT AMENITIES
- On-call buggy
- Bicycle trails connecting the entire resort
- Access to an 11-mile interconnected lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30273
City/town permit number: 070416
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Dog-friendly condo with WiFi & washer/dryer - close to beaches has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is right for your family.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. message the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles