- As low as $64/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Nighttime Heron 44
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor an exceptional vacation staying in this delightfully decorated condo in the Sea Pines Resort! This freshly updated home with lagoon vistas has everything you need to make memorable memories on Hilton Head Island. A impressive wrap-around deck with a private grille accepts you to throw tonight's family BBQ while appreciating calming breathtaking vistas. The complex pool is ideal for soaking up the sun outdoors with family and friends, and inside you'll find an extraordinary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cookware. Not to mention, this home is just an 8-min. walk to the beach, so you can while away the hours relaxing in the calming Atlantic Ocean.
What's close by:
Spend the day exploring Hilton Head island's famed lighthouse at Harbour town where you can savor live music, multiple stores, and delicious eateries just over three miles away. Spend the day on a horseback riding adventure at Lawton Stables just one-and-a-half miles away. This condo is also walking distance to the wildlife preserve; discover all the natural beauty Hilton Head Island has to offer. Head south to Drifter Excursions, four miles away, to book deep-sea fishing trips, boat events, dolphin tours, and even marine education tours for the kids!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026724
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To get the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group select dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Comfy villa with lagoon views/ shared pool access super-close to the beach! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.