- As low as $127/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 22J
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This third-floor Fiddlers Cove villa is new to the rental market in 2018! The freshly remodeled kitchen features tile floor, granite countertops, and plenty of cabinet space. The kitchen is open to the dining and living area. The dining room table seats six, and there is also a bar area. The living area features comfortable seating, a flatscreen TV, complimentary Wifi, and access to the private balcony.
The master bedroom is located off the living area. It features a queen bed, flat screen TV and a private bathroom with a new vanity, tile floor, and a tub/shower combination.
The guest bedroom is off the dining area. It features two twin beds, a flatscreen TV and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination, tile floor and a new vanity.
Fiddlers Cove is located just a block and a half from the beaches at Folly Field. Guests at Fiddlers Cove can appreciate tennis on 10 Har-Tru courts, two racquetball courts, two pools, and different play areas for kids.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26668
City/town permit number: 026668
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your group commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Charming condo with shared pool and tennis - walk to the beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles