- As low as $159/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 657 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 657 square feet
Forest Beach Villas 306
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Coligny Beach Park is mere steps away from this one-bedroom condo on Hilton Head Island, gorgeously located in the Forest Beach Villas with a commanding view of the swimming pool and tennis courts.
The Forest Beach Villas savor an enviable Hilton Head setting and location, with grounds that include a pool and tennis courts. Forest Beach is known as Hilton Head's downtown district, with Coligny Beach Park across the road, bustling Coligny Plaza a quarter-mile up the street, and eateries, stores, markets, bars, and bicycle paths in every direction.
This third-floor condo has been stylishly refreshed, with an interior that features wood floors, central air conditioning, and thoughtful upgrades throughout. Picture windows on two sides of the living room flood the space with light, creating a outstanding spot to curl up on the sectional with a good movie or a great book. A door leads outside to a private balcony, which is also accessible from the bedroom - and the ideal place for morning coffee.
Savor a kitchen with granite countertops and bold backsplash tile, space for four to dine at the breakfast bar and table, and a stacked washer/dryer for all of your overnight laundry needs. You'll also find a second TV in the bedroom and high-speed WiFi throughout the condo.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28357
City/town permit number: 028357
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Third-floor condo with pool & tennis courts - steps to Coligny Beach & Plaza has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.