- As low as $87/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1161 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1161 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
All the best of Hilton Head is at your doorstep when you choose this comfortable, ground-floor condo featuring new floors and located into a private setting brimming with live oaks and green space. With simple access to Islanders Beach Park less than half a mile away, shopping, dining, and golf, you’ll have a hard time deciding what to do first. And, with an onsite community pool, it’s painless to work on your tan close to home.
When it’s time to relax, grab a seat on your private deck for some coffee or a drink. Inside, you’ll find comfortable furnishings and plenty of space to spread out in the open layout, ideal for making family memories. A convenient desk area and the in-home WiFi make remote work a breeze. At mealtime, the well-equipped kitchen is outfitted with all the appliances, counter space, and gadgets you need to whip up a feast – or just a snack for the beach. When it’s time to eat, everybody can gather at the dining table or dine alfresco on the deck. Extra perks of this condo include a washer/dryer, complimentary cable, and central AC.
THINGS TO KNOW
The community pool is open from April 1st, 2023 to October.
Streaming services are available using your own account.
A queen couch bed provides additional sleeping space.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29904
City/town permit number: 029904
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Ground-floor condo with pool access, central AC & washer/dryer - quiet location has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles