- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6302
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you book this third-floor condo you will get the best South Carolina experience ever! This family-friendly condo overlooks a pretty lagoon from a private balcony, which is also furnished with a modest bistro table and a couple of patio chairs. The condo's galley kitchen features stainless steel appliances and light oak cabinets while the living room has ample seating and a wide sliding door that leads to the balcony. Access to the patio is also available in the primary bedroom, which has a comfortable bed and a private bath with granite countertops and a stone-tiled, walk-in shower. All areas have access to complimentary WiFi and doing laundry is simple thanks to a private washer/dryer located in the kitchen.
Get in a game of tennis on a clay court and let your kids discover the playground. When you stay at this Island Club rental, you'll be able to do all of these things, as well as fish in the on-site lagoon and work out in the exercise center. Walk to the beach or appreciate the three shared pools. Outside of the resort, you'll find the various stores and eateries that make up the island. Manicured walkways throughout the complex give you access to the beach and the club's many amenities.
You and your guests will also savor exclusive access to a host of exceptional on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073062
City/town permit number: 27208
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book your prefectvacation home:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 3rd-floor condo with balcony, lagoon views, pools, tennis courts, & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles