- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis striking home includes a covered pool and a enormous backyard to spread out, ideal for all types of groups! It’s also handily located in a gated community just a brief bicycle ride to the beach, local stores, eateries, and the new Shelter Cove Towne Centre. Parlor in the backyard on a warm summers day and adore all that this unit has to offer. Vacationers will hit instant holiday mode upon arrival at the impressive home.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
45 Crabline Court, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living (Sleeper Couch), Dining (table seats 8), TV, Laundry Room, Balcony, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, TV, Bath (Tub/Shower Combo)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 4 Vehicles), Pool, Parlor Chairs (2) and Seating (8)
Pool Dimensions: 24' by 11'
Pet Helpful, 2 dog max.. $200 pet fee per pet. 35lb weight limit per pet.
*Seasonal beach shuttle runs Memorial Day to Labor Day. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guide books with savings for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Able to modify your trip week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to particular visitors, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction which you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rental properties can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are sure to select a vacation home that suits their expectations and spending plan.
Virtually all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Do you think "Pet Friendly, Near Ocean, Pool, Fenced Backyard, Seasonal Beach Shuttle!!" is the best rental for your upcoming getaway? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Begin by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you prefer to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It might be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a costly rental home. In most cases, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and collecting each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near wildlife? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a four-legged friend? Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
When you've located your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Your best chance for a reduced rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
Read the whole contract and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a bit. Even when you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation home should really be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward with regards to stay. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they love their stay? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be painless. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience to help with your next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles