- As low as $502/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3331 sq ft (309 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3331 square feet
13 Moonshell Road is the ideal low-country home for your visit to Hilton Head. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a giant fence in back yard, with private pool and outdoor bar, this home is ideal for slowing down and appreciating time with appreciated ones. This home is conveniently located just 3-5 mins. from Folly Field Beach.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
13 Moonshell Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining Area (table seats 8 and bar seats 2), TV
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Shared, Shower/ Tub Combo)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Tub)
Second Floor: Living Area, TV
Nook: Second Floor, Twin Bed, Trundle Bed
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Shared, Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Shared, Walk-in Shower)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 6 Vehicles), Game Room (Darts/ Air Hockey), Pool Bar
POOL DIMENSIONS: 11' by 20'
NOTE: The spa in the photos is not a hot tub. There is no pool/spa heat available in this property.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver's License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To book the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 13 Moonshell Rd - Near Ocean,Huge Pool,Fully Fenced Backyard! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Tips for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles