- As low as $873/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Gas grill
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Private spa tub
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3114 sq ft (289 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3114 square feet
Port Tack 24
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Port Tack 24 is a charming four-bedroom, four-bath home ideally located in Palmetto Dunes, just a five to seven-min. walk to the beach. Return home to rejuvenate in your private pool and hot tub. As you enter the home, you will be amazed at the cavernous living room and the astounding view overlooking the huge pool (which can be heated for an additional cost) to the lagoon and dock. There is a TV in the living room. The updated, entirely equipped kitchen is to the right and has a enormous counter and a convenient breakfast table. Off the kitchen and the living room is the dining room with another pretty view to the pool and lagoon. A additional is the Carolina Room with a TV, a wine cooler, an ice maker, a table and chairs, and a couch.
The main bedroom has a king bed, TV, a private bath and shares a view to the pool. The second main has a king bed, private bath, and a TV. The third bedroom is in the center of the hall and has two queen beds and a TV. Its full-size bath is just outside the bedroom door. There is a sizable laundry room with a washer/dryer. The fourth bedroom is a suite over the garage with a separate entrance. It consists of two rooms and has a king bed and a couch bed. There is a short covered walkway to the home. It is ideal for the in-laws or any guests who want some privacy! This home has a gas grille, WiFi, and cable TV.
Palmetto Dunes has miles of impressive beaches and a convenient shuttle on-demand to take you to stores, eateries, entertainment, golf, tennis, and the beach! In season (April - September) take the complimentary on-demand shuttle service within Palmetto Dunes to the beach, Shelter Cove Harbour, and other areas within the resort. This property features a keyless entry system which makes check-in and check-out a breeze.
Palmetto Dunes has miles of handsome beaches and a convenient shuttle on-demand to take you to stores, eateries, entertainment, golf, tennis, and the beach! In season (April - September) take the complimentary on-demand shuttle service within Palmetto Dunes to the beach, Shelter Cove Harbour, and other areas within the resort. This property features a keyless entry system which makes check-in and check-out a breeze.
THINGS TO KNOW
This home has a private dock with access to the lagoon where you can launch rented kayaks and canoes. Also has an additional suite with a separate entrance. Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible.
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. At least seven-day notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given. Please note there is a 5-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026883
City/town permit number: 26883
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Beachside home on lagoon with private pool, hot tub, dock & W/D - walk to beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. text the property manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles