- As low as $382/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2375 sq ft (221 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2375 square feet
Calibogue Club 2639
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located just outside of Harbour Town Proper, this handsome home offers a bright ambience and roomy layout that can accommodate up to nine guests with ease. The wood floors, high ceilings, and a spiral staircase leading up to the loft area add a unique appeal, while the full kitchen offers an efficient space to prepare family-favorite recipes. Step outside and appreciate the lagoon vistas on the private deck as you fire up the grille prepare a few kabobs. Be sure to take advantage of the shared pool and tennis courts available in the complex for a fun way to spend the day. Each guest will surely find their own piece of heaven here.
What’s close by:
You will have no trouble finding adventure just outside your door. Play a round of golf at Harbour Town Golf Links for a really special 18 holes. Explore downtown Harbor Town and check out the local stores and fresh seafood at a restaurant by the water. The candy-striped lighthouse is also a must-see! For a bit of serene nature, make your way to Sea Pines Forest Preserve and paddle a few kayaks through the lagoon waterways that span the island. A day at the beach is also just a short drive away at Sea Pines Beach Club!
Things to know:
Private Washer and dryer
Two tennis courts
Shared pool (not heated)
to book this listing.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026592
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home tips:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
How to pick the best rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Water view oasis near beaches, shopping, golf, and more! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.