- As low as $182/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1261 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1261 square feet
North Shore Place 407
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
407 North Shore Place is a fourth-floor villa conveniently located one short block from the ocean and across the street from the vibrant stores and eateries of Coligny Plaza. This attractively decorated and well-appointed villa is uniquely positioned just steps away from the shared rooftop pool. As you enter the front door, you're greeted with an open floor plan, bright coastal decor, and tile floor. The dining table seats six, with an additional four bar stools. The living area features comfortable seating, a enormous flat screen TV, complimentary WiFi, and access to a private breezy balcony with lounge chairs and dining area offering glimpses of the ocean and lush greenery.
North Shore Place is located right in the heart of Forest Beach and is the newest condo complex to offer bright and open kitchens, upsized tubs, covered balconies and on-site parking under the building with key coded security. This property showcases a rooftop pool, hot tub, and sundeck as well as pool access at the Seacrest. Beach access is right across the street walking past the Seacrest.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26722
City/town permit number: 026722
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- To start, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Well-appointed villa with shared pool/hot tub, just one block from Coligny Plaza has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the host before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a great stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the rental manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.