- As low as $1,468/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3624 sq ft (337 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3624 square feet
Mooring Buoy 54 is a alluring 5 bedroom, 3rd-row Palmetto Dunes home on the beach path, just a few steps to the Atlantic Ocean in the beautiful Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort. Professionally decorated and furnished, this spectacular home features the best details in construction and appointments.
On the 1st level is a sizable great room with a coffered ceiling, a flat-screen TV is located above the fireplace (not for guest use) for all your viewing enjoyment which is flanked into the gourmet kitchen. The dining room can seat 10 as the breakfast bar has seating for 6.
Off the great room, a balcony that overlooks the pool and spa area has a table set for 8 and features an outside flat-screen TV for your entertainment. The opulent master suite also opens to a huge porch overlooking the pool area for your enjoyment. Upstairs is another master suite, two more bedrooms & entertainment loft that features a queen sleeper couch, flat-screen TV and opens onto a balcony.
The outdoor entertainment area is in a secluded setting with a pool, hot tub and BBQ grille for alfresco dining. Lay in the hammock, hear and smell the ocean waves and breeze, appreciate the nature of the surrounding area with a backyard that features plenty of green area for complete enjoyment as the stepping stones lead you down the path to the handsome beach of Palmetto Dunes. The pool can be heated for an additional fee from September to April.
The garage features a enormous entertainment area with a ping pong table, great fun for kids and adults alike. This home has an elevator, which is available for use with a signed waiver.
If you’re looking for a secluded rental in Hilton Head SC, Mooring Buoy 54 is idyllically set in Palmetto Dunes. Palmetto Dunes is an oceanfront resort on Hilton Head Island that stretches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under the William Hilton Parkway that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina and Towne Centre.
Located mid-island on 2,000 acres of lush island landscapes, Palmetto Dunes features one of the East Coast's premier beaches, championship golf and tennis, and miles of bicycle and walking trails in a relaxing setting. Discover a plethora of world-class stores and eateries at Shelter Cove, colorful yachts anchored in the marina and a beachfront bar and restaurant at Dunes House, all comfortably accessed by the complimentary Dunes Buggy shuttle service in the summer season. .
Palmetto Dunes is a secured community, please specify the number of security gate passes that are needed at the time of booking your reservation. Passes are charged per car per week.
**Fireplace is not for guest use.**
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Beach and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Mooring Buoy 54 has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you long to visit, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during check in. Contact the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Sunset Rentals | Mooring Buoy 54?Book Online Get Information Call: