- As low as $188/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 902 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 902 square feet
This wonderfully refreshed one-bedroom St. Andrews Villa would be ideal for a couple's hideaway!
The kitchen features bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops. The kitchen bar seats three. The kitchen will be entirely-equipped making cooking at home an simple task! The adjoining dining area table seats four. The living area is generously decorated and is outfitted with an HDTV.
Completing this single-level villa is the primary bedroom with its king bed, HDTV, and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom consists of an gorgeous bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
Outside you can savor a private patio with an outdoor dining area seating four! The St. Andrews pool is just a short walk away! The beach within Palmetto Dunes can be accessed within a couple of mins. by car, ten mins. by bicycle, or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy. The Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a seasonal, on-call shuttle service located within the resort.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- To find the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectrental home:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautifully Updated One Bedroom Villa Great for a Couples Getaway! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles