- As low as $99/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Sea Side Villas II 288
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This freshly updated condo in the Sea Side Villas complex is just what you need to have the vacation of a lifetime! With new floor throughout, new kitchen countertops, cabinets, and appliances, this condo features handsome decor and details! Appreciate the fresh coastal air on the private balcony as you plan out a fun day. There will be no lack of adventure here, as guests can make their way to the shared pool for a day of sunbathing or make the modest walk to the sand for a picnic on the beach. Not to mention, picnic tables and grilles are available in the common area ideal for a family BBQ!
What's close by:
Let all of your vacation dreams come true, as this condo is just a short distance from the beach! You'll be within walking distance to the near freshly constructed park Lowcountry Celebration Park. Savor Hilton Head's sandy beaches with family and friends and discover The Coligny Plaza where you can find a variety of stores and eateries just a half-mile away! Enjoy bars like The Tiki Hut where you can listen to live music and play beach volleyball closeby or grab some fresh seafood at Crave by Daniel's. Plus, if golf is your game, Shipyard Golf Club is a two-and-a-half-mile drive from your front door!
Things to know:
Shared laundry facilities on-site
No smoking allowed
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26611
City/town permit number: 026611
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental home within budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the rightrental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Stunning Newly Renovated Condo w/ Ocean View & Shared Pool - Close to the Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.