- As low as $127/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take in the spectacular ocean vistas from the comfort of your balcony or inside from your living room at this pretty condo. Ideal for a modest family vacation or a charming beach hideaway, this comfortable condo includes a full, well-equipped kitchen all ready for you to prepare cost-saving meals during your stay. Guests will also savor the shared, on-site pool, kids's pool, and painless access to the adjacent beach.
What's close by:
Forest Beach is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. The surrounding, freshly-remodeled Coligny Beach Park area offers over 100 stores, beach stores, novelty stores, coffee stores, and eateries, all in one central location. And for the active vacationer, guests of Forest Beach will also appreciate outdoor beach volleyball courts and miles of bicycle trails.
Things to know:
Second floor accessible by stairs only (25 steps up - no elevator in the complex)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 24246
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Coastal condo w/ a shared pool - steps to the beach! Near shopping! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.