- As low as $267/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
You're going to be glad you chose this enormous two bedroom villa located on the lagoon within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort!
The first floor consists of the living, dining and kitchen areas in addition to the master bedroom and bathroom. The second floor consists of a landing with twin bed and guest bedroom with one queen and one twin bed along with an en-suite guest bathroom. The kitchen is well-supplied and equipped to meet your family's needs. The dining area is adjacent to the open kitchen and comfortably seats six. The living area provides plenty of comfortable seating while you appreciate your favorite show on the HDTV.
The Primary bedroom is gorgeously designed with a king bed, HDTV and en-suite Primary bathroom! Upstairs, the guest bedroom contains one queen and one twin bed, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom. An additional twin bed is located on the second floor landing.
Many of Palmetto Dunes' iconic amenities including the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, Dunes House oceanfront bar and grille and the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center are close by. The beach is comfortably accessed by walking or cycling as the beach access is just down the street!
***Tree Trimming Work***
November 13-16, 2023
Property Wide - Tree trimming and removal
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the best Hilton Head rental home:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Large Two Bedroom Villa Centrally Located within Palmetto Dunes Resort! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles