- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyVillage House 108
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Village House 108 is a villa so close to the beach! Located in the Village House in Port Royal Village, this end condo is well maintained and finished with a light and airy touch. This well-appointed and attractively decorated home away from home creates a appealing and peaceful environment for either a holiday or a long-term rental. Great location only a few mins. walk to the beach, pool, and Westin. This gem of a condo includes a private rear exit from the balcony that accepts for accessing the courtyard directly from the villa.
Enter the building through the lobby and take the elevator to the first level. The keyless entry system on the front door of the condo makes direct check-in and check-out a wind. You are greeted by the tasteful décor, appealing furnishings, and TVs in every room! The living room has a sleeper couch and loveseat, a TV, and balcony access for relishing the serene sounds of the village. The completely-supplied kitchen has everything needed for preparing daily meals. The dining area is just off the kitchen and has a table and six chairs.
The main bedroom has a king bed, a TV, balcony access, and a bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The guest bedroom has two queen beds, a TV, and access to a hallway bathroom with a tub/shower combo. This condo offers countless entertainment thanks to the cable TV and complimentary WiFi available. The Village House is a multi-story building with lobby entry (lobby locks after hours for security) and offers an unassigned community parking lot and access to a shared community pool and gas grilles.
Things to know:
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: Please park anywhere in the open-air community lot. Parking is not assigned. The covered garage area is for owners only. Please do not park in the garage area as your car will be towed.
Water Access: Beach Access:
Take Wimbledon Ct to Grasslawn Ave toward Westin Hotel. Once past guard home at Westin, follow the parking lot off to the right to the back side of the building. Beach access is straight ahead past the employee side entrance of the Westin.
Your nearest public beach access is
Islanders Beach Park
94 Folly Field Road
Additional Directions: located off of William Hilton Parkway on Folly Field Road
Hours: Monday thru Sunday 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Winter Hours: Monday thru Sunday 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hours change according to Daylight Savings Time
Maintenance included by the Town of Hilton Head Island
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental owners and rental homes provide Hilton Head area traveller discount magazines which include promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Several management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat individuals of the same rental. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be surprised to uncover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to realize that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Before you start to book "Inviting, Family-Friendly Condo w/Free WiFi, Balcony, Shared Grill, Outdoor Pool", examine our brief collection of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the very best selection of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Village and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of organizing your trip is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes much easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Establish who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you will need. Be mindful that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Spending Limit
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred stay. It might be at the high end of the range. If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each person understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents require a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental home with patio lounge? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental charge? Make a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Do some members of your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines differ. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
After the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable homes that suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the community. Residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they feel about the rental? With some luck everything turned out to be outstanding and you are ready to re-book the rental for next year. If the property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles