- As low as $107/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 320A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover true island living when you make this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo your home base for a coastal hideaway. Savor prime access to the best of the island, with the Folly Fields Beach, pedestrian trails, and world-class golf within mins. from home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure!
The bright, updated interior features a fresh open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon beverages. The kitchen features a suite of stainless steel appliances for at-home meal planning convenience, including a dishwasher for painless cleanup. Appreciate some casual downtime in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to island living at HH Beach & Tennis 320A today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 066956
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Hilton Head Island resort condo with pool, tennis, balcony, & beach access has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles