- As low as $129/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 518 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 518 square feet
Sea Side Villas I 237
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate a oceanside vacation at this Sea Side Villas condo in Hilton Head! Centrally located steps from Coligny Beach Park and Plaza, this complex features an onsite pool, grille areas, a sun deck, and direct beach access. Savor morning coffee and sunset drinks from your own private balcony.
This classic, one-bedroom condo comes equipped with all the essentials of home including a compact kitchen everything you need to whip up some snacks for the beach or a visit to the shared pool. After a hot day on the sand, head home to the cool air-conditioning (included by a wall-mounted mini-split) and settle onto the couch for a family movie nighttime on the wall-mounted flatscreen. Can't agree on what to watch? Don't worry-the main bedroom features a flatscreen TV as well.
THINGS TO KNOW
Snowbird friendly! Contact Vacasa for details.
There is a sofabed in the living room.
Shared coin laundry available on-site.
There is a new shower home located on the path to the beach.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29195
City/town permit number: 029195
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the bestrental:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Condo in oceanfront complex with WiFi, balcony, outdoor pool, & beach access has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.