- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyDevonshire 112
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Devonshire 112 is a ideal island home a close walk to the beach! Boasting updated furnishings and a designer remodel, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom end-unit town home in Port Royal Village is one-of-a-kind! Enter via the entryway to the handsome wood floors and enormous living area. The kitchen welcomes you with updated stainless appliances, alluring stone counters, and breakfast nook with space-saving seating for 4. The kitchen is open to the dining and living areas by way of the pass-through window including breakfast bar with seating for two. The dining table is adjacent to the breakfast bar and offers additional seating for 6. The living room is light, radiant and inviting with sizable wall-mounted flat panel TV and generous seating on the over-sized sectional couch and accompanying chair. The courtyard patio is a phenomenal option for additional and separate entertaining space. Surrounded by privacy wall and gated enclosure (serving as a shortcut to and from the leisure path to the beach), this space offers mixed-use entertaining with couch, cushioned chairs, fire table, enormous dining table which offers seating for 6, and a 3 burner gas grille.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations
The first is just off the entryway when entering the unit. This offers front and side view windows, king bed, flat panel TV and bathroom with tub/shower combo
The master bedroom is located just behind the dining area off the living room and offers king bed, flat panel TV, courtyard view windows and private en suite master bath with dual vanities, double sinks and sizable glass enclosed walk-in shower with shower seat
First includes two twin size beds, flat panel TV and access to the 3rd and final bathroom from the hallway, which is a Jack-and-Jill bath including tub / shower combo shared with the fourth bedroom, which has a queen bed and full size bed and flat panel TV.
5 Minute Walk to Beach & Westin Resort
Complex Pool (Available April to October)
3 Burner Gas Grille
Outdoor Patio with Fire Pit
Full Size Washer/Dryer
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: Community parking lot - parking not assigned
Water Access: Beach Access:
Take Wimbledon Ct to Grasslawn Ave toward Westin Hotel. Once past guard home at Westin, follow the parking lot off to the right to the back side of the building. Beach access is straight ahead past the employee side entrance of the Westin.
Your nearest public beach access is
Islanders Beach Park
94 Folly Field Road
Additional Directions: located off of William Hilton Parkway on Folly Field Road
Hours: Monday thru Sunday 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Winter Hours: Monday thru Sunday 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hours change according to Daylight Savings Time
Maintenance included by the Town of Hilton Head Island
Permit Parking & Metered Parking ($1/hour)
Seasonal Life Guards
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with promotions for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Off-peak times offer sizable markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to learn the number of vacation rentals are located in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to suit their Hilton Head crew, from quiet condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you start to book "Family Condo In Ideal Location w/Shared Pool, WiFi, W/D, Firepit - Near Beach!", review our brief list of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Hilton Head rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Start by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you want to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are joining your trip? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Does the preferred rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that everybody understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What home features is your group trying to find? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are bed sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
In some cases the older generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are included.
Start the Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything required. If lacking, the home management company may know of similar properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest potential for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required call the rental manager straight away. This can prevent disputes during check out.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Be considerate of the local community. Residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Even when you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The rental home needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be remedied prior to leaving.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to offer comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles