- As low as $106/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- CD player
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 495 sq ft (46 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 495 square feet
Book an memorable trip to this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo on Hilton Head Island and soak up some southern sunshine. With access to a community pool, on-site restaurant, tennis courts, and more, this Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort is ideal for those seeking a beachfront stay. In addition to the top-notch community amenities, this home offers a balcony, an unbeatable location convenient to multiple golf courses, Shelter Cove Towne Center, and of course, the beach!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Free WiFi | A/C | Resort Conveniences
Bring your closest friends or family for a Hilton Head Island getaway and take advantage of the community amenities, book a tee time, rent bicycles to discover the lighthouse, or grab a drink at the Salty Dog Cafe when you’re not at the beach!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon | Hallway: Twin Bunk Bed (Kids Only)
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Olympic-sized community pool, spa, tennis courts, completely equipped exercise center, racquetball court, outdoor Bar-B-Que areas, playground, basketball court, bicycle rental, indoor sports bar, pizzeria w/ delivery to condo
INDOOR LIVING: Natural lighting, open layout, nautical decor, central heating, new furnishings
OUTDOOR LIVING: Balcony, patio furnishings, ocean view
GENERAL: Beach chairs, beach towels, CD player, essentials, linens/towels
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, standard drip coffee maker, breakfast bar, blender, cooking basics, Crockpot
PARKING: $25 fee per car (paid to resort)
-- THE LOCATION --
FOOD & DRINKS: The Salty Dog Cafe (11.3 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (2.3 miles)
EVENTS: Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival: The Sea Pines Resort (6.2 miles), RBC Heritage Tournament: Harbour Town Golf Links - Held in mid-April, PGA Tour (9.1 miles)
ACTIVITIES: Folly Field Beach Park (0.5 miles), Shelter Cove Community Park (2.5 miles), Shelter Cove Towne Centre (3.0 miles), Coligny Beach Park (6.8 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (6.9 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (9.2 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (9.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (38.5 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Guests must provide their own equipment for the tennis and pickleball courts
- Resort dining hours are limited, and eateries are take-out only
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: On-site parking is available for an additional fee. Contact the owner for information and pricing
- NOTE: There is a mandatory $25 gate fee which will cover the parking pass for the first car. Additional parking passes ($25 per car) are optional
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Condo Situated on Hilton Head Island Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles