- As low as $116/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 592 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 592 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 148B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Hilton Head Beach & Tennis 148B is a first-floor unit in the Oceanfront Buildings. This villa offers a landscape view with a glimpse of the ocean and is conveniently located just 300 steps from the beach!
The living space is open to the kitchen and offers a flatscreen TV, complimentary WiFi, a full-size futon, and access to the private balcony. This villa is decorated with bright, beachy colors, and there are new wood floors throughout the living space.
The bedroom has a queen-size bed, and there is also a Murphy bed in the hall for additional sleeping. Please note, there is no washer/dryer in the villa; there are coin-operated facilities located onsite.
At Hilton Head Beach & Tennis, you can appreciate the beach, the complex pool, tennis courts, and numerous dining options! Bicycle trails are right outside the gate, and lead to many of the other sites that the island has to offer.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26721
City/town permit number: 026721
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- To start, have your group agree to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. First-floor oceanfront condo with shared pool & tennis - ocean views has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles