- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIsland Club 107
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
When you're in the mood for a inviting hideaway along a spectacular waterfront, this modern condo at the Island Club is the just right destination. Take in vistas of the lagoon from your private outdoor space, savor a swim in the shared pool and hot tub, or get a workout in at the tennis courts.
Guests are just mins. from the community of Hilton Head. Here you'll find art galleries, museums, and wineries along with dining and shopping opportunities. With a brief walk to the sea, you can relax on the beach or venture to the marina for fishing excursions. A exercise center, b-ball courts, and a community picnic area with grilles are also available for visitors.
Kick back in the evening and watch the sizable, flatscreen TV, complete with DVD player, or venture out onto the outdoor space to catch the sunset over the lagoon. The villa includes two bedrooms and two full baths in addition to a kitchen, which is entirely supplied with everything you need. You will also appreciate complimentary WiFi and a private washer/dryer for taking care of laundry.
If you need the ideal holiday, this cavernous condo makes for the ultimate hideaway.
Seasonally heated pool.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
This rental is located on floor 2.
Parking Notes: Parking pass mandatory for each car. No assigned parking. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area promotional travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property management company and the merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these publications and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to experience the same terrific attractions at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer sizable savings.
- Several rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a certain activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Information
Some people are surprised to discover the number of rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you think "Airy condo w/ lagoon views, shared pool, hot tub & nearby beach access!" is the best rental for your next getaway? Read through this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Select a Village and Time
Start by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you want to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Decide on a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that "Airy condo w/ lagoon views, shared pool, hot tub & nearby beach access!" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Does the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Does the property have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the family visiting with a four-legged friend? Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies can vary. A number of constraints might dismiss a potential rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Where to Search
After the area, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager immediately.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental management company websites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are happy to reserve the same rental for your next vacation. If the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles