- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Books For Kids
- Childs Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pantry Items
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Travel Crib
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to Island Impact Holiday Rental! Our family would like to welcome you to our new holiday home at 91 Sandcastle Court, Hilton Head. Constructed in 2020, this new single family home was bought by the Kennedy family with the goal to make many memories and accept others to do the same while staying at our holiday rental. Our home is located in the Folly Field Beach area on the north side of the island. Located in the highly enticing, gated community of Sandcastles By The Sea, our home is roughly .5 miles from Folly Field Beach Park entrance and less than 1 mile to the private Islanders Beach Park. To make your time more enchanting on Hilton Head Island we give you with a new bespoke 6 seater Alpha Club Car golf cart to travel to and from the beach. As you arrive, load your personal belongings on the elevator and take them up to each floor to make unpacking much easier. You will notice that no price was spared and every attention to detail was thought of. On the main level is a entirely supplied opulent kitchen with all the appliances, cookware, and necessities for your stay. With the completely open concept you move from the kitchen to the dining room with a dining room table set for 10. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and an island adding an additional 6 seats. After a long day of soaking up the rays at the beach or hanging out by your private heated pool, relax in the living room, or one of two full length balcony decks off the back of the home. This home includes 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths. There is a full bath on the main level which accepts for straighforward access from the pool. Take the stairs or the elevator up to the 2nd level where you will find the master suite including a king size bed and enormous private master bathroom with a tremendous walk-in shower. There are also two additional bedrooms on the second level with queen beds and which share another full bathroom in the hall. Also located on the second level is the laundry room supplied with full size washer and dryer. On the top level you will find an additional bedroom with a queen bed as well as a bunk room/ entertainment room including 2 full size bunkbeds with pull out twin trundles. This room can accommodate 6-10 people agreeably. Appreciate time in this room playing games or compete with each other over a game of air hockey. The fourth full bath is located on this level as well. At Island Impact, we want you to savor time at the beach with the option to also appreciate sitting by the pool. 91 Sandcastle Court offers its own private heated plunge pool that has depths from 3 - 5 feet. There is also a 25' x 15' patio for hosting those outdoor dinners or inviting with friends and family. Our outdoor area has plenty of seating, a 55" T.V. and gas grille. When it is time to go to the beach just load the beach chairs, which are supplied as well as a variety of beach toys, onto the 6 seater golf cart. Take a right out of the community and you're nearly there. You have two options for beach access, both less than 5 mins. away. First you can travel to Folly Field Beach Park and enter through this public access area or you can travel on Folly Field Road to the Islander's Beach Access, a private "owners" only access point that includes a charming picnic area, playground, and private bathrooms. (This is our go to place away from the hordes). Our want for our visitors is that when you arrive at Island Impact Holiday Rental, you can kick back and have the most superb holiday of your life. Island Impact is a place where memories are made and we are excited to share our home with you.
Hilton Head Island has become our go to holiday spot. Having so much to offer and things to do and see for all ages, we want to help you enjoy your stay. We adore recommending our favorite activities and eateries so don't hesitate to ask!
***Pool can be heated up to 85 degrees when temperatures are above 60 degrees outdoor. When temperatures fall below 60 degrees, pool heater is not able to consistently keep heat. We can not guarantee the temperature regulation of the pool temp when the outdoor temperature falls below 60 degrees. ***
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area printed travel catalogs which feature offers, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and promotional books, as this allows visitors to enjoy those fantastic activities with a typically substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a particular Hilton Head activity which you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to find a rental that fits their desires and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners often select management companies to assist with online advertising, house cleaning services and routine maintenance.
We have constructed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Before you decide to book "*** New 5 Bed/4 Bath Home with Elevator, Private Pool, & 6-Seater Golf Cart ***", go through our short list of issues to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the best selection of rental homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be much easier.
Pick a Size
How many family members are joining your vacation? Remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Make sure "*** New 5 Bed/4 Bath Home with Elevator, Private Pool, & 6-Seater Golf Cart ***" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental property. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Does the property have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Do a few people in your party have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the party visiting with a pup? Dog policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Read your contract very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match guests with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest chance of a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager right away. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but sincere regarding your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Did everybody have a good time? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are all set to re-book the property for next year. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to refine your search next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles