- As low as $864/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3240 sq ft (301 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3240 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $69/nighttime. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Savor the tropical landscape and the first floor elevated balcony ocean vistas, which span the entire width of this dog-friendly home. Have a day at the private pool and a BBQ in the huge backyard. Take a break from the sun in a poolside lounge chair underneath the beach umbrella.
Take a leisurely walk to the waterfront where the coastal waters are trendy with swimmers and surfers alike. Take a walk along the Folly Field Beach Park boardwalk and witness spectacular sunrises or sunsets. Less than one mile away from the home, indulge in a fast bicycle ride to close by Chaplin Park and play a few matches on the six public tennis courts, which feature after-dark lighting.
In the evening, relax and soothe tired muscles in the master bathroom jet tub. The upstairs sleeping arrangements feature access to private decks. Plan the next day's activities while appreciating the latest movie on one of the entertainment centers located in the living room and bedrooms, which boast cable-equipped 41-inch flatscreen TVs. Parlor in front of the roaring fireplace with your favorite drink while connecting with friends via the complimentary WiFi service. Dogs are invited with an additional pet fee.
Gather everybody together and reserve your Paradise vacation.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
3 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25794
City/town permit number: 025794
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2. Weight limit: 40 lbs each.
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing and booking the rightvacation home:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Stunning Oceanfront Hideaway with Private Pool, Deck, and Yard - Dogs Welcome has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you long to visit, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles