- As low as $978/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Table tennis
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking on property
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4000 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 square feet
We've just reopened our rental families favorite location while our adjacent location was under construction! This freshly constructed luxury 3rd row 7 bd, 6.5 bath home accommodates between 14-16 comfortably. Located at 25 Holloman Trace, just off N Forest Beach Drive, this home sits on a private road and offers a private beach access of roughly 75 step walk over the dunes to the beach! The first floor has a huge living room, kitchen and dinning room open floor plan with fireplace opening to the sizable deck area containing the pool and spa area. The completely outfitted kitchen contains all the appliances for the chef enthusiast with island seating for group gatherings including a enormous freezer and refrigerator, gas oven and stove, electric convection oven, microwave, ice maker, and wine cooler to name a few. A king master bedroom suite with private bath and walk in closet opens privately to the pool and spa area as well. Another queen mini master suite with private bath and walk in closet is just to the left of the entrance way. A half bath in the hallway area completes the downstairs living space.
Take the stairs or the elevator ( Geriatric use only kids under the age of 16 are expected to be accompanied by an adult at all times additional deposit for elevator use ) to the second floor where you open to an additional living space ideal for gatherings with a wet bar, huge entertainment area, full bathroom and two balconies both over looking the pool and spa deck below. Just off the upstairs living, king and queen master suites both with private baths & walk in closets await. The master King opens to overlook the pool area below with a private balcony. Additional queen and twin bedrooms share a full bath along with the bunk room. The bunk is suited for younger kids only. A laundry center completes the upstairs living area.
This home is sure to please any bigger gathering from family vacations, guys golf outings, or an elegant girls group hideaway. Moments from shopping and the bicycle path on a peaceful private road in North Forest. Please note that only beds accommodate sleeping at our units. There are no pull outs in any of our locations so that we can assure max. capacity and cleanliness of our home. This is so that we can assure the safety and attention to detail that ResHH is known for in our rental locations. min. capacity is set by your reservation description of your group. Changes must be notified. This is a no smoking No vaping property. Smoking inside and outside on this location is prohibited at all times. Smoking on this location will result in cancellation of rental with no refund. Animals are also prohibited at this location.
Please note Spa and pool heating is additional fee
The garage area will accommodate 4 cars. This is a private road and there is no parking on or in front of the home. Parking on the road is stringently enforced and considered a violation to our rental agreement. If you plan on bringing more than 4 cars at any time please contact us prior to booking to reserve an additional space.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Just reopened! Luxury rental - Hot Tub Private Pool 75 steps to the beach! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.