- As low as $377/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1830 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1830 square feet
Windsor II 2219
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Windsor Place 2219 is a beautiful condo with spectacular vistas of the ocean. This vacation rental features an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar, a full-featured wet bar with a wine cooler, minifridge, and coffee maker, and a furnished, wraparound balcony offering expansive vistas. Complex amenities include shared pools, a sundeck, and a grilling area. You can also walk right out to the sand via a convenient boardwalk that crosses over the dunes.
This complex is located mid-island within a mile of eateries, stores, and marina activities at Shelter Cove. You'll savor direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of walking and cycling trails.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
Above the condo is being modernized for at least 4 months. Guests will hear loud noises from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday.
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact us for special rates.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026598
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Book your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Spacious, ocean-view condo w/ a shared pool, sundeck, & grilling area has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles