- As low as $855/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This exceptional near ocean home in the heart of Palmetto Dunes is brand new to the rental market for summer 2024! With only a 5 min. walk to the beach, private pool, private dock, and a fantastic layout for families, this is sure to be a new favorite.
12 Haul Away is the ideal home for a multi family hideaway. The main bedroom is on the first level (no steps) along with the living, dining and kitchen. The living room features a enormous sectional couch and numerous comfortable chairs for your family nights in. This room also features a TV, decorative fireplace, and sliding door to the pool. Just off the living room you will find the fantastic sun room with plenty of seating and great vistas of the landscape and down to the lagoon and dock. This will be a family favorite spot for afternoon naps and reading.
Open to the living room is the dining room seating 10. The kitchen has a sizable passthrough to the dining, making serving very painless for your huge family. The kitchen is gorgeously refreshed and bright, with granite counters, stainless steal appliances, and a breakfast nook seating 6. There is also a propane grille off the kitchen.
The main level bedroom features a king bed, TV, doors to the pool, and a private bath with a huge soaker tub and a walk in shower. The laundry room with full size washer and dryer, half bath, and garage access are also on this level.
There are separate wings for the additional bedrooms. The first will be up its own flights of stairs and has the 2nd master bedroom with a king bed, TV, and a private bath with walk in shower. The other wing is up a separate flight of stairs on the other side of the home. This side has three bedrooms. The third bedroom features a king bed, cozy reading chair, TV, and a private bath with walk in shower. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed and will share the hall bath with the fifth bedroom which has a twin trundle and a desk.
The private pool area is going to be a highlight of this home. The kids will have a blast spending their evenings splashing in the pool after long days on the beach. There is plenty of seating and a good amount of both sun and shade. Another great feature is the dock. Palmetto Dunes lagoons are great for kayaking and fishing, bring your poles.
Do not miss your chance to book this fantastic beach home only mins. to the beach!
**Please note the kayaks and canoes are not for guest use. Feel complimentary to bring your own. Kayaks must be kept in the garage or back yard**
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. 12 Haul Away - 5 Bedroom - Private Pool, Lagoon View Short Walk to the Beach has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles