- As low as $274/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116.1 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Spectacular Sea Pines Villa close to the beach and everything Sea Pines and Hilton has to offer. 7th Heaven Hideaway is really a slice of Heaven. This 2 bed / 2 bath villa has it all. Cavernous living area leading to the deck overlooking greenspace and lagoon vistas. New LVP floor and tasteful coastal décor throughout. Primary bedroom has enormous bath w/walk-in shower and additional private deck. Guest bedroom shares the beautiful hall bath. Dining area and kitchen with new appliances and pantry. This impressive property also provides plenty of outdoor storage, laundry area and sunny Carolina room for additional comfort and relaxation during your stay. Appreciate simple access to swimming, bicycle riding, horse back rides, tennis & pickleball.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the most suitable rental within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family select trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Sea Pines Villa (7th Heaven Hideaway) has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.