- As low as $180/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2300 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Links 11B is a bright, cheery, and comfortable home located on Barony Golf Course of Port Royal, less than a mile from the beach. Updated to include new furnishings and a sizable, wall-mounted, flatscreen intelligent TV in the living room, this villa is a elegantly executed home-away-from-home. Enter the villa up the eight steps into the entryway where you will appreciate the luxury floor that can be adored throughout the common areas of the entire villa. The living room has comfortable seating and new furnishings that includes a wet bar, plus complimentary WiFi and a modest reading area. The screened-in porch and primary bedroom overlook the Barony Golf Course. The screened-in porch features comfortable furnishings for appreciating the golf vistas and the Lowcountry landscape. The kitchen is well-equipped and freshly updated to include Corian counters and updated appliances and has everything needed to prepare daily meals. The dining area can be found off the kitchen and is open to the living space. The dining table seats six and the adjacent breakfast bar offers seating for two.
The roomy primary bedroom features a TV and an en-suite bath with double vanities and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a window seat, a flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The third bedroom has two twin beds and a TV and is connected to the hall bathroom featuring a shower/tub combo. You'll appreciate taking advantage of the community pool after a long hot-weather hike.
THINGS TO KNOW
Please do not bring any family pets. A fine of $200/day will be imposed plus a $300 cleaning fee.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26967
City/town permit number: 026927
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the largest rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your group decide on dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Modern & attractive condo near beach w/shared pool, private W/D, AC has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles