- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis modernized, handsomely finished 6 bedroom, 6 bath open concept home has three master bedroom suites with king beds and flat screen TVs. The master bathrooms are easily charming, with spa tubs, dual sinks, and separate frameless showers with lavish stone floors and walls. The kitchen is ideal for family get togethers, it is timeless and beautiful. It is by far among the most comfortable and inviting rooms to be in. There are two huge additional rooms on the top floor that are ideal for a place the children can relax in. They each have their own private bathrooms and entertainment TVs.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
32 Corine Lane, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Living Area, Kitchen, Dining Area, TV, Balcony
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Second Floor: Laundry Room
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk In Shower/ Garden Tub)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In Shower/ Garden Tub)
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Two Twins,Two Trundles, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Two Twin Beds/ Twin Sleeper Couch, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Ground Level: Pool, Seating, Parking (Total: 4 Vehicles)
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
*Seasonal beach shuttle runs Memorial Day to Labor Day. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will offer you printed guides with deals for rental properties, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same wonderful activities at a often substantial discounted.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer outstanding deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve particular guests, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Advice
Many people are shocked to discover how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to know that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "Maison Bleue: Near Ocean, 3 Master Suites, Updated, Seasonal Beach Shuttle", examine our brief list of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many popular vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked very early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can often be complicated among family, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Bear in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Spending Limit
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your preferred week. It could be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a pricey rental home. Typically, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you primarily desire a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Sometimes the senior generation has trouble with stairways. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a furry friend? Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Go Through The Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to ensure that you've packed all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but sincere with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their vacation? With some luck everything was fantastic and you are happy to reserve the rental for your next vacation. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles