- As low as $514/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2596 sq ft (241 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2596 square feet
Bradley Beach Road Estate
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Offering a memorable, family-friendly, coastal escape, this striking six-bedroom home is located in a prime location near all of Hilton Head Island's attractions. The beach is a fast 5 min. walk away, but when you aren't hanging out on the sand by the surf, check out Folly Field Beach Park, the Coastal Discovery Museum, Harbour Town Golf Links, and the Harbour Town Lighthouse. The dining and shopping opportunities in this area are also in abundance, so rest assured that indulgence is inevitable!
Back on Bradley Beach Road, you'll immediately be charmed by your getaway's mature landscaping and splendid curb appeal. Boasting enchanting indoor/outdoor living - the layout of this home encourages family time, as well as time in the sun.
Parlor in the light-filled living room while tuning into your favorite TV show or movie. The chef of your family will have no issues whipping up mealtime masterpieces amongst the ample meal prep space and stainless steel appliances in the full kitchen. And when it's time to eat, dine together at one of the indoor dining tables, or alfresco in the sun.
The primary bedroom is an getaway in itself with its chic decor and spa-like en suite bathroom. Indulge in self-care when you sink into the soaking tub or step into the walk-in shower. The other five bedrooms are just as well-decorated and comfortable, ensuring your adored one's satisfaction. One of the additional bathrooms is accessible with its ADA sink, roll-in shower, and elevator.
Additional interior perks include central air-conditioning and a private washer/dryer.
Outside, you'll be delighted to find a private, enclosed pool and ample seating both by the pool and on the home's balcony.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
Security camera details: three driveway facing cameras: A Ring doorbell, a camera over the garage, and a camera facing side driveway.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31694
City/town permit number: 072526
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1. Weight limit: 50 lbs each.
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Sprawling coastal home with pool, six bedrooms, & scenic balcony - dog-friendly has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles