- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
We have always been fortunate to host many visitors at this home, but in a covid world many more visitors are now seeking a private home where safety now strangely lies in our ability to physically distance from one another. Here both the size of our voluminous home and ½ acre unit give you not only Space but Safety from Shared elevators, outdoor furnishings, hand rails, parking tons, front desk line ups and lobbies, too much up close contact with too many people.
We also now tidy with bleach products since they are more effective removers of viruses.
To see LOWER MONTHLY costs than the daily costs on the calendar, please enter the dates you want. INQUIRE FROM US ON THE ASK OWNER A QUESTION for an ACCURATE LONG STAY quote.
January through March discounted monthly units are for the whole month, from 1st day until last day.
A 60 DAY CANCELLATION IN ADVANCE OF THE WEEKLY RESERVATION START DATE PROVIDES A 90% REFUND.
MONTHLY RENTALS HAVE A 90 DAY IN ADVANCE CANCELLATION PERIOD.
The VIDEO OF OUR HOME CAN BE SEEN by clicking to picture 25 and waiting for the video symbol to appear.
CLICKING RENT IT IMMEDIATELY PROCESSES PAYMENT. PLEASE FEEL COMPLIMENTARY TO EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU NEED ANSWERED. WE WELCOME YOUR CONTACT.
A PET IS CONSIDERED ONCE WE HAVE AGREEMENT TO OUR PET CONTRACT.
Do you want to savor natural beauty, calming privacy and painless access to recreation, terrific eateries and stores?
Then this 3000 sq ft home in our charming, gated community is where you need to be, sitting on a huge half acre lot amidst palms, bountiful azaleas and towering Carolina pines overlooking a breathtaking lagoon, and with straighforward proximity to the PRIVATE BEACH, POOLS, TENNIS, BIKING and GOLF inside the neighborhood either on a bicycle or by car. At the home, there is bountiful space for different activities for different people - preparing, reading, sunbathing, cycling, watching movies, bird watching, listening to music - you may find you discover the area less because of this home's well designed amenities, elegance, and serenity.
Here hideaway the traffic, hordes, and noise that so often accompany beach destinations. Instead bicycle on one of the 6 bicycles (1 is a kid's) we've left for you, or walk on paved, level pathways through forests past maintained golf courses, and fountains, or drive or bicycle to the quietest, wild neighborhood beach on the island that the public cannot access. This is a fabulous dog walking area. Come with the beach chairs we give, your thrilled hour drinks for sunset, wiggle your toes in the sand, and breathe in the new sea air. Later sample some of the locals' favorite waterfront eateries close by. (We have left our suggestions for you). No neon signs, no casinos, no motorbikes, no dazzling nighttime lights, but instead a respect for natural beauty, peacefulness, and recreation.
Of course, outdoor the neighborhood is a vast array of other oceanside experiences - dolphin watching, golfing, (discount golf information is at the home), imaginative mini-putt, salt marsh kayaking , pickleball, zip lining, outlet mall shopping, museums, beach cycling, or beach tanning/reading, summer Tuesday complimentary fireworks nights, tennis, water sports, boating - not to mention side trips to historic Charleston, 2 1/2 hours away and Savannah, 45 mins. distance or take the close by day tripper boat return trip.
Hilton Head is known for tremendous restaurant quality, and value: there are so many competitors, you are ensured what you want is available at a reasonable price. Naturally, some nights you will relish dinner at home cooked in the thoroughly supplied kitchen, and served outdoor on the patio, or in the formal dining room for a special meal shared with friends. Fall to Spring the island has a very active cultural community with a symphony, art league, a acclaimed lecture series, and an historic society which is an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institute offering quality tours.
Will a week very be sufficient to do all this?
Where else can you experience the fun, and variety of a prime beach destination with all these home amenities, and the COMPLIMENTARY use of 6 bicycles, a car bicycle rack, PLUS beach equipment - chairs, cooler, umbrella, body boards and the cart to haul it all in? We want to guarantee you happiness, comfort, and SAVINGS.
Come, experience Hilton Head Island. Rest, relax, recharge - reserve! You're going to appreciate it here.
GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE NOW TO SEE ALL PICTURES. DOUBLE CLICK TO BRING UP PICTURE CAPTIONS.
ALSO READ OUR GUEST REVIEWS (TOP LINK) TO SEE THE QUALITY OF EXPERIENCE WE PROVIDE OUR GUESTS. MORE GUEST REVIEWS AVAILABLE AT THE LOCATION LINK ABOVE AND THEN SCROLL DOWN TO JUST ABOVE THE PHOTOS LINK.
CANCELLATION: a 90% REFUND IS PROVIDED FOR CANCELLATIONS OF UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES UP TO 60 DAYS (90 days for month+ stays) BEFORE THE RESERVATION START DATE. AFTER THAT, A REFUND WOULD BE BASED ON THE RE RENTAL OF THE HOME FOR THE DATES YOU CANCELLED.
Keywords: Self catering private home, peaceful, beaches, nature, dolphins, kayaking, zip-lining, music, dining, cycling, tennis, swimming pool, fishing,
- Many rental managers and rental properties supply Hilton Head area promotional magazines which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of the same fantastic attractions at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat visitors of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to specific clients, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to find out how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to discover a rental home which fits their expectations and price range.
The majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners often select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you decide to book "SUPER VALUE HOUSE: BEACH, POOL, BIKES:SUMMER:May2-June4 $1265/WK, $4400/MO.", review our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Hilton Head rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Community and Time
Begin by determining which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to explore, and the choose travel dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a pricey rental. One individual in your group needs to be in charge of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you want a vacation property with outside dining area? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Oftentimes the older generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a family pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many restrictions may eliminate a potential vacation property. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive properties, local companies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read The Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental home really should be in good shape. Sinks full of dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Fort Mitchel - 1.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 3.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles