- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTo see LOWER MONTHLY costs than the daily costs on the calendar, please enter the dates you want. INQUIRE FROM US ON THE ASK OWNER A QUESTION for an ACCURATE LONG STAY quote.
January through March discounted monthly units are for the whole month, from 1st day until last day.
A 60 DAY CANCELLATION IN ADVANCE OF THE WEEKLY RESERVATION START DATE PROVIDES A 90% REFUND.
MONTHLY RENTALS HAVE A 90 DAY IN ADVANCE CANCELLATION PERIOD.
The VIDEO OF OUR HOME CAN BE SEEN by clicking to picture 25 and waiting for the video symbol to appear.
CLICKING RENT IT IMMEDIATELY PROCESSES PAYMENT. PLEASE FEEL COMPLIMENTARY TO EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU NEED ANSWERED. WE WELCOME YOUR CONTACT.
A PET IS CONSIDERED ONCE WE HAVE AGREEMENT TO OUR PET CONTRACT.
Do you want to adore natural beauty, peaceful privacy and simple access to recreation, terrific eateries and stores?
Then this 3000 sq ft home in our fetching, gated community is where you need to be, sitting on a roomy half acre lot amidst palms, bountiful azaleas and towering Carolina pines overlooking a breathtaking lagoon, and with straighforward proximity to the PRIVATE BEACH, POOLS, TENNIS, BIKING and GOLF inside the neighborhood either on a bicycle or by car. At the home, there is bountiful space for different activities for different people - preparing, reading, sunbathing, cycling, watching movies, bird watching, listening to music - you may find you discover the area less because of this home's well designed comforts, elegance, and serenity.
Here hideaway the traffic, hordes, and noise that so often accompany beach destinations. Instead bicycle on one of the 6 bicycles (1 is a kid's) we've left for you, or walk on level pathways through forests past maintained golf courses, and fountains, or drive or bicycle to the quietest, wild neighborhood beach on the island that the public cannot access. This is a marvelous dog walking area. Come with the beach chairs we give, your pleased hour drinks for sunset, wiggle your toes in the sand, and breathe in the new sea air. Later sample some of the locals' favorite waterfront eateries close by. (We have left our suggestions for you). No neon signs, no casinos, no motorbikes, no brilliant nighttime lights, but instead a respect for natural beauty, peacefulness, and recreation.
Of course, outdoor the neighborhood is a vast array of other oceanside experiences - dolphin watching, golfing, (discount golf information is at the home), imaginative mini-putt, salt marsh kayaking , zip lining, outlet mall shopping, museums, beach cycling, or beach tanning/reading, summer Tuesday complimentary fireworks nights, tennis, water sports, boating - not to mention side trips to historic Charleston, 2 1/2 hours away and Savannah, 45 mins. distance or take the close by day tripper boat return trip.
Hilton Head is known for tremendous restaurant quality, and value: there are so many competitors, you are ensured what you want is available at a reasonable price. Naturally, some nights you will savor dinner at home cooked in the entirely supplied kitchen, and served outdoor on the patio, or in the formal dining room for a special meal shared with friends. Fall to Spring the island has a very active cultural community with a symphony, art league, a acclaimed lecture series, and an historic society which is an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institute and pickleball!
Will a week very be sufficient to do all this?
Where else can you experience the fun, and variety of a prime beach destination with all these home amenities, and the COMPLIMENTARY use of 6 bicycles, a car bicycle rack, PLUS beach equipment - chairs, cooler, umbrella, body boards and the cart to haul it all in? We want to guarantee you happiness, enjoyment, and SAVINGS.
Come, experience Hilton Head Island. Rest, relax, recharge - reserve! You're going to adore it here.
GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE NOW TO SEE ALL PICTURES. DOUBLE CLICK TO BRING UP PICTURE CAPTIONS.
ALSO READ OUR GUEST REVIEWS (TOP LINK) TO SEE THE QUALITY OF EXPERIENCE WE PROVIDE OUR GUESTS. MORE GUEST REVIEWS AVAILABLE AT THE LOCATION LINK ABOVE AND THEN SCROLL DOWN TO JUST ABOVE THE PHOTOS LINK.
CANCELLATION: a 90% REFUND IS PROVIDED FOR CANCELLATIONS OF UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES UP TO 60 DAYS (90 days for month+ stays) BEFORE THE RESERVATION START DATE. AFTER THAT, A REFUND WOULD BE BASED ON THE RE RENTAL OF THE HOME FOR THE DATES YOU CANCELLED.
Keywords: Self catering private home, peaceful, beaches, nature, dolphins, kayaking, zip-lining, music, dining, cycling, tennis, swimming pool, fishing,
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with deals for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons can offer terrific rates on daily rental accommodations.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat visitors of the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the perfect rental:
Before you decide to book "SUPER VALUE HOUSE: BEACH, POOL, BIKES:SUMMER:May2-June4 $1265/WK, $4400/MO.", go through our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult among members of the family, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Will your preferred rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving an expensive rental home. One individual in your group will need to be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Do a few members of your group have special needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a pet? Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer superb service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the full contract and be sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular charge, visitors will have to pay state taxes when renting "SUPER VALUE HOUSE: BEACH, POOL, BIKES:SUMMER:May2-June4 $1265/WK, $4400/MO.", along with various other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be respectful of the community. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. If the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Fort Mitchel - 1.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 3.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles