- As low as $381/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3359 sq ft (312 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3359 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Gloucester 36 offers everything you would want for your Hilton Head vacation: a great location, exceptional amenities, superb decoration, and plenty of space and privacy, ideal for a family hideaway. This ground floor getaway has everything you and your guests could need on the main and only level of the home. Upon entering, you'll notice high-end furnishings and finishes and plenty of light. To your right, you'll find a bedroom/studio equipped with a twin daybed with a trundle, a well-equipped desk, and a modest flatscreen TV on a stand. Right off the studio is the laundry room with a private washer/dryer, a sink, cleaning supplies, and an Avalon water dispenser. Then, you'll come across the completely-equipped kitchen–a prepare's heaven. It's roomy enough to move around freely while cooking and comes equipped with plenty of counter space, modern appliances that include a double-door, full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster, double oven, electric oven, mixer, utensil, wine refrigerator, mini-refrigerator, and even a modest flatscreen TV on the counter! The kitchen island seats three and the dining table right off the kitchen has space for up to six people.
As you leave the kitchen, your jaw will drop at the sight of the cavernous living room area, which is actually separated into two smaller areas. The media area is made up of a sizable, wall-mounted flatscreen TV surrounded by four recliners (one is a double), a desk, a DVD player, a gaming console with games included, a record player, and a ceiling fan. The other part of the living area is the ideal place to relax–here you'll find plenty of seating such as two chairs and a high table, a chaise lounge, a couch with a footstool, two armchairs, and a two-person couch. There are plenty of magazines throughout the home, so don't hesitate to grab one of them, snuggle up on the couch, and get lost in them. A cozy see-through room divider will take you to the main dining room featuring high-end touches, a huge dining table with space for up to eight dinner guests, a convenient wine cooler, and a wine rack.
The screened porch is a great place to relax if you're looking for some seclusion from the group–wall-to-wall windows allow vistas of the marvelous backyard, giant trees, deck, and pool area. The inviting sectional couch and wall-mounted flatscreen TV create the ideal spot for a calming afternoon. Air conditioning and one ceiling fan in each room will be ideal for warm days and to stay away from the heat. This dog-friendly getaway offers five bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The main bedroom has a king bed, ceiling fan, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, drawers, a enormous closet, and a chaise lounge. Off the main bedroom is an ensuite bathroom with elegant decor, a two-person vanity, a walk-in tiled shower, a makeup vanity, a towel heater, and yes, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. Bedroom number two has a queen bed, a closet, a ceiling fan, and a flatscreen TV on top of a drawer. Bedroom number three has a queen bed as well, a huge wall-mounted TV and mirror, a closet, a ceiling fan, and a folding ottoman. And last, but not least, bedroom number four has a queen bed, a ceiling fan, a modest couch at the foot of a bed, and a flatscreen on top of a drawer. One full bathroom features a double vanity and a walk-in shower, while the other has a one-person vanity and a walk-in shower.
Outside is all about entertaining with a partially covered patio with two ceiling fans and a seating area with a two-person couch and four outdoor chairs, a private outdoor pool with pool toys for the kids and kids at heart, a pool area with a poolside bar with a flatscreen TV and four stools, six lounge chairs, one seating area near the bar with a couch and two cushioned lounge chairs, a private gas grille, a deck with an outdoor dining area for six people, and another seating area near the pool with three chairs, a table, and a lounge chair. The front porch offers another great relaxation spot with a ceiling fan, a swing, and a convenient basketball hoop.
What’s close by:
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a striking coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27 hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you’re feeling adventurous, take a spectacular walk or bicycle ride down the winding trails. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance to the heart of Hilton Head, Coligny Plaza.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
Renter must be 25 years old.
Please note that the private pool is not heated.
One parking pass for the Shipyard Beach Club Parking.
Dog-friendly for a modest, nightly fee! Two dogs are allowed.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26640
City/town permit number: 026640
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Home w/Private Pool, Screened Porch, Free WiFi, Gas Grill, & W/D has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.