- As low as $462/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2830 sq ft (263 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2830 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will be not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
There's no better way to spend your next vacation than a stay at this cavernous, five-bedroom home in Palmetto Dunes; a handsome, gated community with its own private beach in Hilton Head. Featuring fresh paint on both the exterior and interior, this newly-refreshed vacation home sits on a serene, wooded half-acre, just seven rows from the beach. Highlights of the home include a private, 500 sq. ft. pool, a huge hot tub, and a freshly-constructed (April 2020), Travertine pool deck. Fire up the grille and appreciate lazy afternoons out on the new, 600 sq. ft. composite deck or in the professionally landscaped back yard. Inside, you'll find exquisitely decorated rooms and a well-equipped, newly-updated kitchen with new cabinets, a six-burner cooktop, and a double wall oven. The ground floor also features a living room/dining area with constructed-in cabinets, a flatscreen TV, and a table with seating for eight. A separate breakfast room off the kitchen offers an additional table with more seating, plus there's an adjacent sunroom with a comfortable sectional and another enormous flatscreen TV.
Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer. Discover shopping and dining options within three miles of this complex at the Shelter Cove Towne Centre. You'll also have direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, and an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
A queen-size couch bed is available in the sunroom.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
2 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072178
City/town permit number: 29064
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Bright, newly-remodeled, dog-friendly beach house w/ a private pool & hot tub has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles