- As low as $415/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Spend your next vacation in this comfortable, near ocean home, just a short walk from the beach in Palmetto Dunes Plantation. The main living area offers an open concept floor plan, great for entertaining and family gatherings. Upon entering this home, you’ll find a cavernous dining room with plenty of seating for eight, which opens into the living room full of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows. The living room has plenty of seating, flat screen TV, and leads to an open concept, entirely equipped kitchen, with bar seating and eat-in sunroom. The kitchen bar seats five guests comfortably and the eat-in sunroom has additional seating at a table for four.
The master bedroom has a king bed, TV, and private bathroom with double vanity and walk in shower. The second bedroom features a queen bed with shared bathroom with hall with walk in shower. The third bedroom off the kitchen has a two twin beds, and private bathroom with a walk in shower.
French doors from the kitchen lead to a deck along the back of the home, overlooking the pool. The outdoor space at this home is ideal for appreciating an evening grilling by the pool with family and friends. **NO FAMILY PETS * owner has cameras at entrance and garage.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, shift your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental:
- First, have your group decide on dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Great summer weeks open near ocean home in Palmetto Dunes! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles