- As low as $189/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Queens Grant 790
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Whether you're here to spend quality time at the beach less than a mile away or play on one of this area's three world-class golf courses, this ground-floor hideaway is the ideal choice for your next vacation on Hilton Head Island. This condo is sure to please guests of all ages and features a vaulted ceiling, oceanside decor and colors, and plenty of beautiful amenities. Prepare everybody's favorite recipes in the well-equipped, full kitchen and then dine together or play board games at the table for six. The adjacent living area includes two comfortable couches, a TV ready for movie nights, and sliding door access out to the furnished and enclosed patio where you can dine alfresco or just relax with your morning coffee and one of the included books.
QUEENS GRANT AMENITIES
- On-call buggy
- Bicycle trails connecting the entire resort
- Access to an 11-mile interconnected lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070416
City/town permit number: 30273
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1. Weight limit: 50 lbs each.
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain deals for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly condo with WiFi & washer/dryer - close to beaches has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you simply love, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles