- As low as $198/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1988 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1988 square feet
This villa is located beside the Robert Trent Jones driving range and one of its practice greens!
As you enter the villa entryway you are greeted by the Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas. The Kitchen comes entirely equipped to meet all your family's cooking needs. The Washer and Dryer are located here as well. The Dining Area has seating for Six, with an additional table and seating for two located between the Dining and Living Areas. The Living Room features comfortable furnishings and is enormous enough for your family to spread out in front of the Flat Screen TV.
The First Floor Primary Bedroom has a King bed, Flat Screen TV and en-suite bathroom. The Primary Bathroom has a walk-in shower. The Second Floor is where you'll find both second and third bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination between them. The second bedroom has a Queen bed plus a set of Twin Bunk Beds. The third bedroom has a Queen bed and a set of Twin Bunk Beds.
Outside this sizable villa you'll be able to savor your private deck with its marvelous vistas of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Easily walk to the Robert Trent Jones Clubhouse, Big Jims Restaurant, General Store, Alexanders Restaurant and the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To book the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family choose vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Hilton Head Vacation Rental on the practice green and driving range! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles