- As low as $132/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1058 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1058 square feet
Coligny Villas 40
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate your stay at the Coligny Villas in this two-bedroom, 1.5-bath townhouse. Your relaxation will be maximized thanks to the property’s swimming pool with chairs for guests who want to lounge and cool off.
In order to reach the stores, beaches, and dining destinations by the resort, you'll only have to take a short walk from the Coligny Villas. Forest Beach also offers grocery stores just a short walk away from where your villa is located if you need to stock up on snacks for your stay.
The living room in the condo offers a flatscreen cable TV, as well as access to the patio. Cooking in the rental is simple thanks to the multiple stainless steel appliances in the completely equipped kitchen. Whenever you need to sleep or take a nap, you could relax on the king bed in the main bedroom or the bed in the guest bedroom. Free WiFi and a private washer/dryer round out the amenities.
Book this private rental today and savor a vacation that involves swimming and plenty of relaxation by the beach!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028339
City/town permit number: 28339
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To book the largest rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beach villa with pool, entertainment, washer/dryer & lovely patio - beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
During your stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. message the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.