- As low as $198/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1744 sq ft (162 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1744 square feet
Inland Harbour 2431
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to this completely remodeled Hilton Head Island getaway located right in the heart of Sea Pines, just a short walk from an array of waterfront eateries and stores. You’ll also have access to a swimming pool located close by.
Wall-to-wall windows showcase vistas of the lagoon from the open, nautical-inspired living area, the delightfully appointed dining area, and the entirely refreshed, shining kitchen. The open concept design features thoughtful upgrades, including all new wood floor and fresh paint, plus new comfortable furnishings, textiles, and artwork. The chef of the group will adore the sleek quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and sizable breakfast bar. Savor dining indoors or outdoors on your furnished back deck. The bedrooms and bathrooms also feature fresh upgrades - the primary suite includes a huge en suite with a gorgeously tiled shower.
Less than three miles from this rental is the Sea Pines Beach Club offering a seafood restaurant, beach bar, and access to another stretch of beach. This rental is also conveniently close to golf courses, a mile-and-a-half from the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, a protected nature area with walking paths, boat tours, and an archaeological site, and all the eateries, stores, and other attractions around Pope Avenue, less than four miles east.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 23185
City/town permit number: 033106
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 4.
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Nautical touches abound at this renovated waterfront condo with pool & tennis has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.