- As low as $141/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Immerse yourself in this freshly modernized two-floor condo near the beach and leave all of your worries at the door! Tanglewood 1005 offers guests incomparable beachy and coastal vibes that will put you in the ultimate state of vacation relaxation. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom, providing space and privacy. The balcony overlooking the lagoon is the ideal place to grab a book and appreciate peaceful relaxation. Then, head inside to play a family game, savor movie nights with the 60’ flatscreen SmartTV, or wander down to the community’s swimming pool or grille area. In case you want to whip up a comfortable meal at home, the entirely-equipped kitchen offers granite countertops and a full suite of amenities. Everything needed to prepare and enjoy a delicious meal is at your fingertips, including dishware for the kiddos.
What's close by:
Located next to Coligny Plaza, enjoy a half a mile walk to local eateries and stores, the all-new Celebration Park, and the pretty Hilton Head coastline for a day at the beach. Be sure to experience all the Low Country has to offer, with stores and eateries at Coligny, walking/cycling paths, playgrounds, and the beach all within a short one-block walk! Whether you’re here to kick your feet up or to dive into adventures, there’s really something for everybody here.
Things to know:
High-speed Free WiFi
*Please note that this is a second-floor unit accessed via a flight of exterior stairs.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026790
City/town permit number: 26790
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning and picking your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Second-Floor Condo Steps to Coligny w/Shared Pool, Central AC, & Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.