- As low as $78/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1161 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1161 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Devonshire 207 is a gorgeously decorated two-bedroom, two-bath, second-floor villa attractively located on the lagoon and golf course in the cozy complex of Devonshire at Port Royal Village. Savor the roomy balconies and the alluring Low Country view. This villa has new upgrades and it is a great place to appreciate with your family and friends.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations:
The main bedroom features a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, balcony access, and a private en-suite bath that has a tub/shower combo.
The guest bedroom has a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and access to both the covered balcony and the hall bathroom that features a tub/shower combo.
Located on the Lagoon and Golf Course
Five-min. walk to the beach
Community pool open from April to October (not heated)
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28921
City/town permit number: 028921
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group choose dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Perfectly Located Family Condo w/Shared Pool, Central AC, Private W/D, Free WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, email or call the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles