- As low as $207/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 518 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 518 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Look out to the crystal clear water and breathe in the salty air from the balcony of this adorable condo on your next hideaway to Hilton Head! Complete with beach access, wood floors, and an unbeatable location, this home away from home will be too good to be true. Start and end ideal days on the sand mere steps away and rest painless knowing that you have all of the amenities of home. For a break from the heat, the shared pool awaits for a invigorating dip in cool water. Bring along some fresh recipes too because the full kitchen is ready to assist in vacation-worthy meals with its charming countertops and modern appliances. The open concept of the kitchen and living area make this space ideal for entertaining. Plus, the flatscreen TV will provide ample entertainment during downtime spent indoors.
What's close by:
Not only will you be mere feet from the emerald waters of the Atlantic, but this condo also sits in the middle of all of the action here on Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza is packed with delicious eateries and adorable stores right at your fingertips. Not to mention, Coligny Beach Park offers some of the best sand you can find on the island. Rent a few bicycles and cruise along the broad bicycle paths that line the coast for an simple way to see the surrounding area. If there are a few golfers in the group, make your way to Shipyard Golf Club and play a enchanting round of 18 in the sunshine. Plus, for a fast day trip, take a four-mile drive to Harbour Town and check out the famed lighthouse and Harbour Town Golf Links!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the rightrental:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. New listing! Ideal retreat w/ beach access, private balcony, & shared pool! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.