- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyBoogie down to the beach at this airy 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo on Hilton Head Island! Whether you’re looking to ideal your tan by a pool, prepare family-style meals in a entirely supplied kitchen, or easily walk along pretty beaches this condo will make it all possible. Boasting comforts like a exercise center, tennis courts, and a boardwalk to the beach, this resort holiday rental offers the opportunity to savor the golfing, dining, and water sports that make this island memorable!
-- THE UNIT --
Central A/C | Off-Street Parking | Free WiFi
This appealing and beach-inspired condo will also inspire you and your family to appreciate the most exemplary elements of a Hilton Head Island holiday!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: 2 outdoor pools, exercise center, BBQ area, tennis courts, direct beach access via boardwalk, landscaped grounds w/ water includes
KITCHEN: Thoroughly supplied, granite countertops, blender, drip coffeemaker
INDOOR LIVING: 3 flat-screen cable TV, sunroom, wood floor, ceiling fans
GENERAL: Linens/towels, washer/dryer, trash bags, paper towels, 941 sq. ft., beach chairs/toys/towels/floats
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
PARKS/BEACHES: Fish Haul Beach Park (direct access), Hilton Head Island Beach (4.2 miles), BurkesBeach (4.1 miles), Coligny Beach Park (9.7 miles), South Beach (14.2 miles) GOLFING:Heron Point by Pete Dye (2.7 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (3.8 miles), Shipyard Golf Club (6.8 miles), Robert Trent Jones Golf Course (7.8 miles)
FAMILY ATTRACTIONS: Pirate Island’s Adventure Golf (6.1 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (4.5 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (9.6 miles), Pirates of Hilton Head (12.0miles)
RESTAURANTS: Frankie Bones (3.1 miles), Main Street Pub & cafe (3.0 miles), Street Meet The American Tavern (2.6 miles)
AIRPORTS: Hilton Head Island Airport (1.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental makes it straighforward to find and rent units you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our units will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what holiday means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- NOTE: The community requires all visitors to buy a parking pass for their stay. The parking pass fee is supplied in the cleaning fee
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses provide Hilton Head area travel discount magazines that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the management company and the store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide fantastic offers.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it's downtown rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most closely suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to discover just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to locate a rental home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Virtually all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Colorful Resort Condo w/ Beach + Pool Access!", review our brief list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked very early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Decide on a Village and Time
Consensus can be tough between family, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Consider that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Does your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Is a pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental with patio lounge? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Do certain people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Most rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Many constraints might eliminate a prospective rental property. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical fixes. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of advice.
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Nearly all rental sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the situation.
Does everyone want to return next year? Hopefully everything was fantastic and you're ready to reserve the rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience to help with your next search.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles