- As low as $215/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 684
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Whether you're spending your days by one of the on-site pools, teeing it up at one of the three world-class golf courses, or hitting the beach (less than a mile away), there's no end to the ways you can savor your stay at this Queens Grant condo. At home, appreciate breezy outdoor calming on the private deck and fire up the grille for a Lowcountry cookout.
Designed for modern comfort, the condo features a vaulted ceiling, vibrant coastal decor, and a host of updated home amenities. Prepare at-home meals comfortably in the sleek, stainless steel full kitchen and then dine together or play board games at the table. A pass-through window makes it painless to serve up home-cooked meals. Plush couches and a intelligent TV are ready for casual downtime or family movie nights. An upstairs study makes a ideal location for a daytime office or reading room.
QUEENS GRANT AMENITIES
- Five outdoor pools (open April through October)
- On-call buggy
- Bicycle trails connecting the entire resort
- Access to an 11-mile interconnected lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31460
City/town permit number: 036408
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Golf getaway condo near the beach with pools, private deck, AC, & W/D has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles