- As low as $96/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 565
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in Palmetto Dunes Plantation 565, Queens Grant is a two-bedroom, two-bath, single-level villa with landscape vistas. Plus, you'll have access to the gorgeously landscaped grounds and the complex pool, and it's only an 18-min. walk to the beach. Boasting a shared pool and tennis court access, this comfortable villa is an ideal vacation spot for a Hilton Head Island escape. Guests can relax and socialize on the deck, which has a gas grille ideal for summertime barbecues.
This condo is attractively located, giving guests painless access to the beach, the community pool, and three Palmetto Dunes golf courses as well as one hour of tennis court time for complimentary. The plantation also has a number of bicycle paths to take adventurous visitors all over the island. For a bit of retail therapy, guests can hop in the car and head to the Shelter Cove shopping center where they can buy everything from food to beach essentials.
The living room has vaulted ceilings, tons of natural light, and a 47-inch TV with a DVD player as well as a daybed. Guests who stay in the opulent primary bedroom will also savor a private bathroom, which has a combination tub/shower. In the cozy guest room, visitors can kick back and appreciate the TV.
Don't hesitate to book your stay at this calming Hilton Head villa!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26750
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Comfortable condo w/ shared pool, short walk to the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.0 miles