- As low as $136/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 565
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in Palmetto Dunes Plantation 565, Queens Grant is a two-bedroom, two-bath, single-level villa with landscape vistas. Plus, you'll have access to the handsomely landscaped grounds and the complex pool, and it's only an 18-min. walk to the beach. Boasting a shared pool and tennis court access, this comfortable villa is an ideal vacation spot for a Hilton Head Island escape. Guests can relax and socialize on the deck, which has a gas grille ideal for summertime barbecues.
This condo is attractively located, giving guests painless access to the beach, the community pool, and three Palmetto Dunes golf courses as well as one hour of tennis court time for complimentary. The plantation also has a number of bicycle paths to take adventurous visitors all over the island. For a bit of retail therapy, guests can hop in the car and head to the Shelter Cove shopping center where they can buy everything from food to beach essentials.
The living room has vaulted ceilings, tons of natural light, and a 47-inch TV with a DVD player as well as a daybed. Guests who stay in the opulent primary bedroom will also appreciate a private bathroom, which has a combination tub/shower. In the cozy guest room, visitors can kick back and savor the TV.
Don't hesitate to book your stay at this calming Hilton Head villa!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is unassigned. Parking passes required. Gated entrance. No street parking. 2 Parking Passes are supplied in Arrival Packet
Please park bicycles on the bicycle racks to
the left or right of the parking lot entrances
when not in use. There are also racks along
the rear of the property near the pool and
golf course. You may also leave bicycles in the
service yard or on the patio/deck.
It is against our association rules to
leave bicycles on the sidewalks or next to the
villas in shrubbery or mulched areas. Do
not cable bicycles to fences, trees or light
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26750
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Comfortable condo w/ shared pool, short walk to the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Comfortable condo w/ shared pool, short walk to the beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: