- As low as $191/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Surf Court 46
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With the beach just across the street and downtown Hilton Head within 3 blocks, this cavernous 3BR/2.5BA townhome at Surf Court Villa is the oceanside destination your group of eight has been seeking. Coastal colors and accents adorn three roomy floors, and the private back patio leads to the Surf Court Villas pool and handsomely landscaped courtyard.
The king-size master bedroom is a sanctuary on the third floor. The two guest rooms are tucked away on the second floor, and the first-floor open-concept living area invites with comfortable furnishings and tasteful granite and wood details.
Downtown's Coligny Plaza and the Beach Park & Market are a fast walk from your door, with a walkway to the beach directly across the street.
ABOUT THE CONDO
Step inside the welcoming open-concept living space with a enchanting coastal color palette. The living room is furnished with a queen-size sleeper couch and four cozy rocking armchairs. Settle in for a movie on the 47' TV with Blu-ray, or simply relish in the sunlight and fresh breeze drifting in through the sliding glass patio doors. A bright powder room serves the main floor.
The kitchen is lined with black granite and white wainscoting, with a French-door refrigerator and enchanting tile backsplash. Serve your culinary creations at a high-top wood table for six, or out on the patio at a four-person table. Lush landscaping surrounds the patio, detailed with two Adirondack chairs and a grille.
Each of the three bedrooms has new Berber carpeting.
The ultra-private master suite awaits on the third floor with a king-size bed, warm wood furnishings, and a 32' TV. The en-suite bath features a delightfully tiled walk-in shower.
On the second floor, the second bedroom has two full-size beds, a 25' TV with DVR, and a selection of books for your beach reading enjoyment. There's a queen-size bed and another 25' TV in the third bedroom.
The second-floor bath has a granite vanity and a tub/shower combination.
Extra perks at the condo include beach gear and toys, laundry, parking for up to 2 cars with one assigned parking spot right in front of the property.
Take the Oceanside Villas walkway across the street to sand and surf. Or hop in the car and head to Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, 11.5 miles from home, is one of the best places to discover the great outdoors in South Carolina.
Coligny Plaza and the Beach Park & Market are within 3 blocks of your Surf Court Villa condo. There you'll find an array of cozy stores, eateries, and all-ages entertainment venues. Grab brunch at Watusi Cafe in 4 blocks, and find The Sandbox Kids Museum in 8 blocks.
There are parking passed supplied for one space at the front door and another guest space (unmarked in the perimeter of the parking lot).
Vine is your go-to for an modren meal 4 blocks away, and an oceanside experience with drinks and delicious food awaits at Tiki Hut in 3 blocks. Play golf at Harbour Town Golf Links 7 mins. away by car, and don't miss the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse the same distance.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028484
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightrental:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Newly Updated Surf Court Villas Condo w/ Big Pool - 1 Block to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.