- As low as $675/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
3 Port Au Prince is a outstanding 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, pet friendly home located in the gated community of Shipyard Plantation.
The completely equipped kitchen has granite countertops, island that seats 3 and breakfast table for four. Just off the kitchen is a sunny dining room and a den overlooking the pool. The huge living room is a great gathering space for everybody, with a sizable flat screen tv, game table and huge windows overlooking the pool.
The first floor master bedroom is outfitted with a king bed, flat screen TV, private en-suite bath with over-sized walk-in closet and walk in shower. The second floor features a room with two sets of bunk beds and flat screen TV. The third and fourth bedroom have queen beds with flat screen TV’s. These bedrooms share the hall bathroom with tub/shower combo. The last bedroom offers a king bed with private en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Awesome game area with ping pong, foosball, electronic dartboard and cornhole!!
The backyard has a very enormous pool and offers both sun and shade. With outdoor dining, fire pit and grille this is a vacation heaven. With it's marvelous layout and golf course vistas this is the ideal place for any family or annual golf outing.
*Pet friendly with additional pet fee of $300 per dog max. of 2 dogs* *Only 3 car passes per reservation*
*Pool heat available for additional fee during the off-season. Pool and spa heat requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival date to ensure the best service. Please note it can take up to 24 hours for the pool to heat.
*Snowbird friendly pricing available -please call Island Getaway for special prices.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Booking the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Pet and Friendly Shipyard Home with 5 Beds/3.5 Baths Firepit and Private Pool has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.