- As low as $800/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Stunning second row 5 Bedroom home that has been completely remodeled and has a private pool. The floor plan is unique, and offers tremendous flexibility providing both privacy and great common areas that are ideal for two families. Private & gated beach access just across the street. Master bedroom features jetted tub and shower and upstairs kitchenette. Outside porch and pool deck equipped with a grille is ideal for winding down after a day on the beach.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with windsurfing, motor boating, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to pick the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Spacious Beach Getaway with a Private Pool Steps from Best Beach on Hilton Head has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles