- As low as $314/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2742 sq ft (255 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2742 square feet
Off Shore 15
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Plantation, Off Shore 15 has a sunny and roomy 2,742 square foot open floor plan. Picturesque Burkes Beach is less than 1/2 mile from your door, and the sandy stretches and walking paths of Coligny Beach Park await seven miles away. There are three private golf courses in Palmetto Dunes Beach, ideal for golf enthusiasts.
Back at your vacation home, relax into vacation mode beneath vaulted ceilings while your favorite shows play on the TV. The freshly furnished living room has a chic sectional and a pair of comfortable armchairs. A couch bed and another TV can be found in the family room for additional calming options. A sizable patio overlooks the yard, and a shimmering lagoon with a dock. Savor morning coffee overlooking the lagoon, then take a 1/2 mile breezy walk to the private Palmetto Dunes Beach for a day of sun and surf. An handsome sitting area off the kitchen is the ideal place to share afternoon tea. The well-equipped kitchen is outfitted with plenty of cookware and gadgets to whip up favorite recipes. Keep the chef company at the glossy breakfast bar, then gather around a polished wood table to dine together when the food is ready.
Find tranquility next to the lagoon in the lush backyard. There's plenty of seating on the patio and throughout the huge backyard, plus a cornhole for countless hours of entertainment. Bring a kayak and launch it from your private dock. Make use of the gas grille and host an afternoon cookout. There is also a dock for catch-and-release fishing.
Sleep soundly in the primary suite, where sliding glass doors lead to the patio. The pristine en suite bathroom is outfitted with a walk-in shower. One of the guest bedrooms also has a shining en suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, beach gear, books, and a washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is unheated.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028555
City/town permit number: 28555
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1.
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Updated Offshore Breeze retreat with outdoor pool, lagoon & private dock has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles